• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

xcental34x

Well, the sad part is I spend a better part of my time on Talkbass. Sparks will fly sooner or later. Spoiled little brat is already talking about how his daddy bought him all his basses and that he gets Disability payments for having ADD.

bassmonkeee

xcental34x said:
Well, the sad part is I spend a better part of my time on Talkbass. Sparks will fly sooner or later. Spoiled little brat is already talking about how his daddy bought him all his basses and that he gets Disability payments for having ADD.

Well, then--his stay should be short and painful there, too...

xcental34x

That kid deserves nothing. He is a spoiled little brat whose parents have ruined him for life.

Who was it who said that kids with ADD just need a good slap? Whoever it was deserves the Nobel Prize.

Screw Warwick.

cgworkman

I see some of you are messin' with him on the Warwick thread... Nice ;)

signature_avatar.jpg

Last edited:

xcental34x

I intend on giving him plenty of subliminal grief. I know he'll eventually get banned, but I have a two week deadline.

StingEye

Is it me? Does Nickelback really have some sort of talent at all? I mean I listen to them on the radio and I get embarrassed. Do they have a good bass player? Maybe I'm being too critical but, I can't stand this band. Even then, if you agree that maybe they are pretty good, would you list them as influences?

cgworkman

StingEye said:
Is it me? Does Nickelback really have some sort of talent at all? I mean I listen to them on the radio and I get embarrassed. Do they have a good bass player? Maybe I'm being too critical but, I can't stand this band. Even then, if you agree that maybe they are pretty good, would you list them as influences?

huh?

signature_avatar.jpg

Last edited:

Mobay45

StingEye said:

Huh?

cgworkman

crazybass888 said:
Would it be wrong to ask god to take Nick home "a little early?"

I think Nick suffers a lot more here on Earth with the rest of us. I think it sucks for Nick to be around himself.

signature_avatar.jpg

Last edited:

midopa

"Disability Living Allowance"? Just because he has ADD? Is that where all the government's money is going? To hyper little brats? Those jerks! Stealing my government grant college money! Boooo. :mad:

Seems like bad ol' Nick is getting yet another bass while I'm still stuck on my ESP. I think have good reason to be upset. Grrr... But wait! Bassplyr hooked me up with a great deal on a brand new Bongo! (Tell him midopa/Sammy P. sent you. Hehehe.)So this dead feeling inside me will soon pass!

The clouds part! Look, ma, the sun is shining on me! Impatient in love and aching to be! Could you believe in heaven, if heaven was all you had? The sun is beaming, radiating...
-Wanders off, still singing to himself-

:D

Last edited:

xcental34x

Hmm. I want to give him hell on TB, but I do not want to look like the aggitator. I guess I'll just have to hope that he screws it up himself *crosses fingers*

Chris, nice work with the Ban Plz icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom