• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

NorM

The really important thing is that nobody is hurt. For that I am truly thankful again today.

However,
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette SN 98653 Dated 11/96
Black with black pickguard
Rosewood fretboard
Added
EMG pickups (89,SA,85), Lowers Pitch only Floyd Rose Tremolo, D Tuna, Locking Nut, Bridge Pickup activation switch, Black Schaller Strap Locks

Was stolen tonight from my friends house.

Thank you to the ernie ball forum for having the sticky post IMPORTANT My Ernie Ball's Serial number is

For making retrieval of the serial number easy for filling out the police report. Please take advantage of this people!

Whiney stuff
This was my first EBMM guitar. It was my college graduation present from my mother. The guitar was at my terminally ill friends house because he said he might be well enough to play the shred fest competition again this year. As far as I know this is the only Silo with a lowers pitch only Floyd rose on the planet.

SteveLINY

Please post pics if you can.
I will keep looking on all the for sale places on the internet.
I has a small but very large sentimental piece stolen from me last year, and I know how you feel. It was a Mesa Boogie 22 Caliber w EQ. Thank God I got it back a few months later. It was my first real tube amp, and my Mom bought it for me. She recently passed away. So it meant alot to me.
I promise to keep my eyes out.
I would make sure that a police report is filled out, and keep cheacking all your local music stores and ebay....
I found mine on Ebay, and it was at a local music store...
Good luck bro...I feel for you.
Steve

Raz

Oh dear, this is terrible Norm , sorry. Bastids, I've been robbed twice in my life, the second time they got my Kramer, my effects, drum machine and my friends Marshall. The feeling of being robbed is one of violation, being raped of ones goods and privacy...

SteveB

NorM,

Sorry to hear about the theft. We will all keep our eyes open for anyone trying to sell your baby!

You might wanna warm up that flame thrower in case we find 'em....

mhorse

Norm, I'm sorry to hear it.
I think we all are gonna be watching ebay and gbase and other places for it.
I hope you find it soon.

dwf1004

...man, this is not news that I wanted to see upon logging in tonight.

Everyone get your Bay watch (I know..shut up) and gbase watch on.

This cat better hope that NorM or I don't get my hands on him...you don't steal from me, and you don't steal from my friends.

It's on, brotha... :mad:

dwf1004

NorM, I took that information that you posted and put it on:

-phoenix.backpage.com
-tucson.communitymusician.com
-azmusicforum.com
-tucson.craigslist.org

Whoever would say that I don't look out for my own would have their head buried in some orifice of theirs, so don't believe the hype. :)

Keeping the fingers crossed, buddy...except when I type. ;)

akozols

NorM said:
!

Whiney stuff
This was my first EBMM guitar. It was my college graduation present from my mother. The guitar was at my terminally ill friends house because he said he might be well enough to play the shred fest competition again this year. As far as I know this is the only Silo with a lowers pitch only Floyd rose on the planet.

Norm, sorry for the loss. NOt to diminish that you lost a guitar, but the part of the story(if I got it right) is where it was stolen from. It sounds like someone knew of your friend's condition and took advantage of it. One thing that bothers me is when someone shows disrespect for another. I'll get off my soapbox.

I'll also keep an eye out for it.

al

kbaim

Awful.

I've heard Norm talk about his sick friend before, and he holds him very dear both as a friend and an exceptional guitar player. I believe he has CF if I remember correctly. Something that hit pretty close to home for me as I have asthma.

Here's hoping the silo's recovered soon and your friend is ok.

Norm, on a side note, the story of your guitar and how it got stolen is so emotional, I do hope it can at least lead to another great original song of yours that you can share with us and enjoy playing for a long time.

Big Poppa

we live in a gated community in the desert and had a car stolen from our driveway on tuesday. It feels really wierd.

we got a call from the police friday night...they foun d the car abandoned in indio.

maybe you will get a good call also.

Warg Master

OMG, That's the ****tiest thing to hear.... **** those assholes... Why are people like this??? Why can't they buy their own ****??? Why the **** can't they leave **** alone that is NOT THEIRS!!

That make me mad. If you couldn't tell....

Postal

That's too bad about the guitar.
Didn't horse thieves used to get shot?

Have you checked and notified the local pawn shops?

Also, have heard of guitars that turn up at flea market / swap meets.

Hope it turns up.

Top Bottom