• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

NorM

This is strictly a rumor with no verification.
Brian Welch formally of KORN went into a local EBMM dealer here and tried / purchased the Silhouette Bass Guitar. Later he called back and told the guitar salesman he would like 12 of them and that the salesman should choose the colors.

I remember the first time I played a Silo Bass Guitar, I thought as soon as I can afford it I really want one of these. For me that rings true with all of the EBMM instruments. Once you try one you are hooked and nothing else will do.

Good Luck to Brian and I wish him sucsess. Hopefully I will get to see him perform sometime with his Silhouette Bass Guitar.

Last edited:

Randracula

phatduckk said:
woah crazy. i didnt know he quit Korn. i wonder what hes up to.

... and i agree with NorM that i pretty much want every ebmm guitar and bass at this point :)

He's starting a Christian music label along with Stephen Baldwin. Oddly enough Korn didn't replace him and instead are playing with just one guitarist.

Last edited:

Adwex

Randracula said:
Oddly enough Korn didn't replace him and instead are playing with just one guitarist.

Yup, just saw them this past weekend on Saturday Night Live, Munky was by himself on a detuned (I think) 7 string. My first experience seeing/hearing them, they certainly are unusual.

savannah_sean

NorM said:
This is strictly a rumor with no verification.
Brian Welch formally of KORN went into a local EBMM dealer here and tried / purchased the Silhouette Bass Guitar. Later he called back and told the guitar salesman he would like 12 of them and that the salesman should choose the colors.

It must be quite a feeling to walk into a music store, find a guitar you like, and go "uh, yeah, I'll take a dozen of these..."

OrangeChannel

Adwex said:
Yup, just saw them this past weekend on Saturday Night Live, Munky was by himself on a detuned (I think) 7 string. My first experience seeing/hearing them, they certainly are unusual.

Wow.

You need to step back to 1994...and get the self titled album and start from there...

I got lost on the last 2 records...not counting the greatest hits

In order:

Korn
Life is Peachy
Follow the Leader
Issues
Untouchables
Take A Look in the Mirror
Greatest Hits
See You On thee Other Side (new one)

Randracula

OrangeChannel said:
Wow.

You need to step back to 1994...and get the self titled album and start from there...

I got lost on the last 2 records...not counting the greatest hits

In order:

Korn
Life is Peachy
Follow the Leader
Issues
Untouchables
Take A Look in the Mirror
Greatest Hits
See You On thee Other Side (new one)

I have their demo(cassette)from 1993.It's produced by Ross Robinson but the arrangments are quite different from some of the songs on the first record.Wonder how much I could get for it on Ebay?

Adwex

He was on TV last nite, on CNN, part of a "most interesting people of '05", or something to that effect. Basically told his whole story of how he gave up drugs and found God.

Disquieter

Adwex said:
He was on TV last nite, on CNN, part of a "most interesting people of '05", or something to that effect. Basically told his whole story of how he gave up drugs and found God.

I'm all for that, and good for him.

but seriously, a jesus tattoo on his hand to keep him from masterbating?

that's kind of wierd, but i guess you do what it takes to walk the right path?

joel D.

jeffrey

Milky Way, Earth, North America, that's as specifi
Randracula said:
He's starting a Christian music label along with Billy Baldwin. Oddly enough Korn didn't replace him and instead are playing with just one guitarist.

Actually, they just played here in San Antonio last Saturday and have a second guitarist. Only he plays offstage and cannot be seen.

I hate it when bands do that. :(

OrangeChannel

The second guy is none other than Rob Patterson of Otep fame. they don't want a 2nd guy on stage with them unless he is a permanent brother...

slukather

Disquieter said:

joel D.

I hope he put it on his masterbating hand :p , but seriously when masterbating you aren't looking at your hand, you're looking at the magazine you're holding with your other hand. :p

Scott.

kbaim

slukather said:
but seriously when masterbating you aren't looking at your hand, you're looking at the magazine you're holding with your other hand. :p

Scott.

People. Time. Forbes. Guns and Ammo.

glockaxis

Disquieter said:

joel D.

It doesn't keep him from masturbating, it just causes him to find more inventive ways of choking the chicken.

cybersnyder

Disquieter said:

joel D.

I thought you were joking. Wouldn't a picture of mom be more effective? Or just switch hands...

Silhouette

Maybe he wanted 12 so he could carefully carve them all into beautiully sculpted boomberangs to throw of the edge of a cliff to see if there is a corrlilation between wood paint colour and wind resistance??

Top Bottom