• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PeteDuBaldo

Paul, your Radiance Red LUKE will ship out of SLO tomorrow, so guess what.... That's 5 business days plus the weekend --- 7 days total --- plus 2 days for me to gig with it (the following Sat and Sun), and Monday for UPS to drive past the store since we are closed, and it will finally go out on Tuesday, so you only have 10 more days to wait, plus 3 days of UPS having it.... Looks like it will be in your hands by September. :eek:

Ok, now for the torture part... Everyone, feel free to post your pics of Radiance Red instruments so Paul feels the love :D

Fuzzy Dustmite

As Requested :D

CaseOpenOutsideHalf.jpg

BackOfBody800x600.jpg

BodyShot800x600.jpg

pauldogx

You Evil Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!! No , but really----thanx for the heads up Pete. Just knowing that it is actually done and being shipped is a great feeling . Feels like the end of a long journey is in sight---kind of like goin for the summit on Everest---or seeing the rest stop in the distance after a gigantic Big Gulp soda-----or for you east coasters---the Pedro Says only 200 miles to South Of The Border sign on the way to Florida.........................:D :D :D :cool:

Pete---feel free to gig with my new plank. Anybody that has a Blue Dawn AL, a Soldano, and likes Hot Rods is OK in my book!!!!!

Last edited:

PeteDuBaldo

It's still not here yet. I do have the digicam all charged up and ready to go for whenever the UPS truck shows up tomorrow. Might do a DuBaldo style torture photo shoot - Nick has mentioned some strange ideas to me like playing it with his toes. I told him that was a bad idea, sock fuzz is nasty, not to mention I wouldn't be able to stand the smell.....

pauldogx

Well---playin the guitar with a block of cheese Bobby Hill style is a Texas approved way of spankin the plank.......although Hank didn't think so!!!:D

pauldogx

Pete---thanks for the heads up------I was hoping it would come today. And guess who I am going to see tomorrow night---TOTO and LUCIOUS!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinkin bout takin my control plate along for a little scribble action...........:D :D :D Pics to follow--------------

Top Bottom