• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

puppiesonacid

nice man.... im waiting for mine. same specs except for the inlay. love it man. im glad you got it man, play your butt off bro.

God bless,

Tony

Bassplyr

Wow. A Pet. with the whole 9 yards! Looks great and i bet sounds even better! Nice axe, and enjoy!!

ripley

wow... am I the only man alive who got one without the piezo and color matched headstock? I didn't get the "JP" inlay either... mine looks so plain... what was I thinking? and that red is fantastic... looks like I have to get another one. I think I must seek mental help. I needed to fix the AC in my car and get new tires: got another Axis. refinish the deck: got the afore mentioned petrucci instead... now there's this new morse model coming out! when, lord, WHEN!? when can I break my psychological addiction to these quality american guitars at reasonable prices?!?

koogie2k

ripley said:
wow... am I the only man alive who got one without the piezo and color matched headstock? I didn't get the "JP" inlay either... mine looks so plain... what was I thinking?

Nope...I have a Mystic Dream with matching headstock, non piezo with dot inlays....one of the best ones I own. I too have the redburst with natty headstock no piezo, Blue Dawn 7 string with the works, and my favorite Rad Red with piezo w/ dot inlays. I am not too big of a fan of the shield inlays. After my 7 string, I prefer the dot inlays. My preference. :D

francric

SWEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Hey can some splain all those covers and especially the tags on the back side? I know some but it has a few I'm not familiar with.

Did someone say something about a duck and creme???? YUK!!!! :eek:

Top Bottom