• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Dargin

Ernie Ball Customer Service
We just thought we would let you guys and gals know about a couple of products we are bringing to NAMM.

1) Limited Edition 2005 - In the "Buttercream" finish. This first installment of our Limited Edition 2005 series will feature several custom touches. This series will be available on all models except the Axis, Axis Super Sport, Silhouette Bass, SUB models, and the Benji Madden.

2) Stealth Bongo - I will leave it up to your imagination as to what this model will feature.

3) A new variation of the Steve Morse model which will celebrate Steve's 20 year relationship with the Ernie Ball Music Man company.

We still may have a few other products we will unveil at NAMM, so please keep posted.

Scott

midopa

Buttercream finish?! Stealth Bongo?! w- cough, cough. Ahem. w00t! :D

Bass Thumper, the MM website is due for a redesign and update coming Spring '05, as was posted a while ago. Now a similar question... Will the update feature these options in the BYI page?

prickly_pete

midopa said:
Buttercream finish?! Stealth Bongo?! w- cough, cough. Ahem. w00t! :D

Bass Thumper, the MM website is due for a redesign and update coming Spring '05, as was posted a while ago. Now a similar question... Will the update feature these options in the BYI page?

What's the upcharge going to be for butterscotch cream on an SR4? What pickguard comes with/is recommended? Is this going to be a trans color?

Psychicpet

"Buttercream".... Gav's MaryKay white and my hankerin' for somethin' yellow satisfied in one foul swoop!! :p
Should I send money down with Mitch M. to get a hold of a Stealth Bongo though?? :rolleyes: ... could I trade my forth coming fretless in for one in "Buttercream"!?!?!?!?!?

bassmonkeee

Dargin said:
We just thought we would let you guys and gals know about a couple of products we are bringing to NAMM.

1) Limited Edition 2005 - In the "Buttercream" finish. This first installment of our Limited Edition 2005 series will feature several custom touches. This series will be available on all models except the Axis, Axis Super Sport, Silhouette Bass, SUB models, and the Benji Madden.

2) Stealth Bongo - I will leave it up to your imagination as to what this model will feature.

3) A new variation of the Steve Morse model which will celebrate Steve's 20 year relationship with the Ernie Ball Music Man company.

We still may have a few other products we will unveil at NAMM, so please keep posted.

Scott

Buttercream sounds very cool. Is it going to have the black headstock?

I think I have the Stealth Bongo figured out. I'll PM you so I don't spoil the surprise if I'm right. :D

JB1

I have a feeling my first Bongo could be a stealth.......

I'll probably have a Ray to sell off before I can get it though, details to follow.......once I know what the mysterious stealth entails.....

hankSRay

hmm stealth bongo, im thinkin all flat black with black hardware and maybe an ebony fretboard (kinda like the black onyx only flat black instead of gloss) that would be sexxxy

spectorbassguy

bassmonkeee said:
I think I have the Stealth Bongo figured out. I'll PM you so I don't spoil the surprise if I'm right. :D
I think I've got it figured out too. I'll pm you Dargin. Will you let us know if we're right? ;)

jongitarz

You guys...It's NAMM Show crunch time. Please don't send massive amounts of emails to Scott...He's already pulling his hair out!! Besides....he won't tell you any more than what was in the post. :D Y'all just have to wait.

Top Bottom