• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

ernie1966

I've been staring at the pics in both threads for since they were posted and I'm still in awe! I can't believe Big Poopa is letting us in on almost every step of this proto's creation. This is amazing. I love the way the bodies sit in their blocks even after the top body contours are routed. I think that is so freakin' cool!!!!
Has anyone else been spending way to much time staring at these pics?

Raz

ernie1966 said:
I've been staring at the pics in both threads for since they were posted and I'm still in awe! I can't believe Big Poopa is letting us in on almost every step of this proto's creation. This is amazing. I love the way the bodies sit in their blocks even after the top body contours are routed. I think that is so freakin' cool!!!!
:D Grand Pooba! :D

ernie1966

JDouglee said:
Big Poopa?

LOL

Sorry Big Poppa!!!!! :eek:

I'm not gonna edit it as a lesson to everyone and myself to re-read a post before submitting it!!

koogie2k

ernie1966 said:

I am losing major time at work to drooling over them! I want I want I want! :cool:

banjoplayer

It would be sensational to see some pics like this from the prototypes of the Y2D. Interesting, because I´ve seen some different versions on pictures and live. Maybe I´ms starting a new thread asking for the different Y2D prototypes...

banjoplayer

for the Y2D you have videos, better then pictures IMHO ;)

Do you mean the videos here: http://www.ernieball.com/smy2d/main.html ???

If you look: In the background, behind Steve stands this guy with a black Y2D prototype with cream PUPs (I Think). Then there are the flamed top versions with the cream PUPs, the ones with the two way toggles, the ones without.

I found a pic on the web (have it at home, not here, so can´t post at the moment), where Steve plays one without bindings.

There must be many prototypes!

threeminutesboy

Do you mean the videos here: http://www.ernieball.com/smy2d/main.html ???

If you look: In the background, behind Steve stands this guy with a black Y2D prototype with cream PUPs (I Think). Then there are the flamed top versions with the cream PUPs, the ones with the two way toggles, the ones without.

I found a pic on the web (have it at home, not here, so can´t post at the moment), where Steve plays one without bindings.

There must be many prototypes!

yep was talking about those one :)

EBMM is a great unique company to share that with us !

lumberjack

O.K. guys. Sorry that I'm out ta lunch on this one. But what prototype are we talking about. Are these the pictures of the prototype when JP first came to EBMM. Or is this something new.

Thanks,
Scott

Top Bottom