• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

philthygeezer

NICE! I take it this is an expample of the up and coming production? I'm thinking a Honeyburst H H Sterling with a rosewood fretboad just might be a perfect fit for me.

Big Poppa

hey kids
thewse guys are really burning to make namm. we will post all of them as soon as we can. You forumites are seeing them at the same time as most employees.

We have decided with all of these new right hand basses to discontinue the Bongo lefty.

Just kidding.........

any new colors for Namm

will there be any new colors? I'll be ordering one as soon I get that info.

TSanders

Big Poppa said:
We have decided with all of these new right hand basses to discontinue the Bongo lefty.

Just kidding.........

ROTFL!! :D

I too am interested to know if there will be any new colors debuted.

Fuzzy Dustmite

Big Poppa said:
hey kids
thewse guys are really burning to make namm. we will post all of them as soon as we can. You forumites are seeing them at the same time as most employees.

Just kidding.........

LMAO! That's great!

Beth

Big Poppa said:
hey kids

Just kidding.........

First time I've ever seen it -- such great distance separates me from the Music Man love, but its not so far that I can't see it on the forum. Gotta love technology...

Colin

Big Poppa said:
hey kids

Just kidding.........
I think a few hearts just stopped beating for a nano second :D

Colin

Derek

I will get my hands on this thing in a few days. Of course i will have to hear it through headphones.

Looks great---

Can't wait to see the Martini Olive Green Sr5 that will end up in Dargins Closet!!!!!!

Top Bottom