• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

bearkat16

I just changed the strings on my new axis and did a quick setup. The reason I put new strings on so quick is it had a dead b string on it when I got it and I was using thick picks and broke the d string. Anyway I can't get over how easy this guitar is to setup. I've had guitars with tremolo's before and could never get it right. A little trus rod adjustment , tuned up and the intonation was dead on. Thank you EBMM for making such a quality instrument. This is the best guitar I've ever had in my hands. It's been a while since I used 9's and I'm loving them. I had to switch from the green dunlop tortex (.88mm) to the thinner yellow ones(.73mm). In the short time I've had this guitar I can't believe how much I've improved. If I didn't toss and turn so much in bed I'd spoon with it all night long. :D

Jimi D

Ain't it great how a good guitar can inspire you! ;) As for picks, I 2.0 mm Dunlop Gators and 3.0 mm Dunlop stubbies, and these are HEAVY picks! but they give me great control (not that it matters all that much :eek: )

nickdanger

On my Axis Super Sport, I went from Regular Slinkys, to Power Slinkys, and now to Skinny Top Heavy Bottom Slinkys (I'm sticking with these), and I have only needed to make a few minor adjustments here and there. EB/MM guitars are very do-it-yourself when it comes to setting up.

Top Bottom