• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

kentcarlevi

Hi

I ordered a EBMM Axis through Musicians Friend in May and MF told me 29th of August (today!) as a preliminary day of delivery.
Do you guys know if EBMM use to deliver on time or do you have a clue when to expect the guitar?
I'm so excited and can't wait!

/Kent

BTW, I ordered a Pacific blue burst and pics will be posted here on the forum! ;)

kbaim

very often 3 months from order date.

Occasionally 1 month or so longer depending on other orders, available wood, etc.

blackspy

Well worth waiting for. I put a new neck on one of my old guitars this weekend, after setting it all up I played it exclusively, trying to get a feel for it. After a couple of hours, I'm digging it, sounds good,etc. Then I put it away and grabbed the Axis.... spent the next two hours playing the Axis and wondering why I bother tweaking the other guitar. The Axis felt and sounded like bliss in comparison. I may have to get another since nothing else is gonna cut it as a backup now that I've been spoiled by Musicman. ;)

kentcarlevi

A new ETA for my Axis is in the middle of September.
I hope they'll stick to that, I'm going crazy otherwise..

beej

Yeah ... the wait can be a bitch. I'm jonesing for my Y2D ... estimate is October (birthday present for me hopefully) and I'm getting a little more crazy each day waiting for it!

Top Bottom