Buy any of Ernie Ball’s most popular strings at Guitar Center from September 6th to
Open packs to find unique Guitar Center Codes printed on the inside front of the foil wrapper.
One winner will receive over $50,000 in prizes and gear which includes 2 Music Man Electric Guitars as well as a Music Man Bass Guitar with a year supply of Guitar and Bass Strings, Ernie Ball accessories, SKB Cases, Ampeg Bass Amp and Cab, Orange 15w 2-Head and 2x12 Guitar Cab, Zildjian Cymbal Pack, DW Drum Kit, Remo Drum Heads, Electro-Voice Powered Speakers and Instrument Mics, Martin Acoustic Guitar, Toon Track Superior SDX Library Bundle, TC Electronic Effect Pedals, JHS Effect Pedals, Korg 16-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer, Universal Audio Apollo Interface and much more!
Sterling by Music Man Majesty Guitar, Sterling by Music Man Ray34 Bass Guitar, a year supply of guitar and bass strings, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, a Collection of Ernie Ball Effects Pedals, Ernie Ball FlexTune, Ernie Ball 25’ cables, Ernie Ball Guitar Straps, Packs of Everlast and Prodigy Guitar Picks.
1. Eligibility: The Ernie Ball "Great Gear Giveaway" (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least the age of majority in their state of residence (eighteen (18) in most states; nineteen (19) in Nebraska and Arkansas and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi) at the time of entry. Employees of Ernie Ball, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as their family and household members are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Ernie Ball, Inc., 53-973 Polk Avenue, Coachella, CA 92236.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on September 12, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on October 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter.
Make a Qualifying Purchase: During the Promotion Period, purchase one of the following types of Ernie Ball guitar strings from Guitar Center (each a "Qualifying Product"):
|P02221||ERNIE BALL 2221 REG SLINKY ELEC STR|
|P02223||ERNIE BALL 2223 SUPER SLINKY ELEC STR|
|P02220||ERNIE BALL 2220 PWR SLINKY ELEC STR|
|P02215||ERNIE BALL 2215 SKINNY TOP HVY BOT ELEC STR|
|P02222||ERNIE BALL 2222 HYBRID SLINKY ELEC STR|
|P02003||ERNIE BALL 2003 EARTHWOOD MED LT ACOUS STR|
|P02004||ERNIE BALL 2004 EARTHWOOD LT ACOUS STR|
|P02069||ERNIE BALL 2069 BALL END CLSC STR|
|P02225||ERNIE BALL 2225 EX SLINKY ELEC STR|
|P02006||ERNIE BALL 2006 EARTHWOOD XLT ACOUS STR|
|P02627||ERNIE BALL 2627 BEEFY SLINKY ELEC STR|
|P02146||ERNIE BALL 2146 EARTHWOOD PHOS BRZ MED-LT ACOUS STR|
|P02626||ERNIE BALL 2626 NOT EVEN SLINKY ELEC GTR STR|
|P02721||ERNIE BALL 2721 COBALT REG SLINKY ELEC GTR STR|
|P02832||ERNIE BALL 2832 REG SLINKY BASS STR|
|P02148||ERNIE BALL 2148 EARTHWOOD PHOS BRZ LT ACOUS STR|
|P02251||ERNIE BALL 2251 CLSC REG SLINKY NCKL ELEC STR|
|P02834||ERNIE BALL 2834 SUPER SLINKY BASS STR|
|P02021||ERNIE BALL P02021 PARADIGM REG SLINKY ELEC GTR STR|
|P02723||ERNIE BALL 2723 COBALT SUPER SLINKY ELEC GTR STR|
|P02836||ERNIE BALL 2836 SLINKY 5STR BASS STR|
|P02621||ERNIE BALL 2621 REG SLINKY 7STR ELEC STR|
|P02833||ERNIE BALL 2833 HYBRID SLINKY BASS STR|
|P02625||ERNIE BALL 2625 8STR REG SLINKY ELEC STR|
|P02715||ERNIE BALL 2715 COBALT SKINNY TOP HVY BOTTOM ELEC GTR STR|
|P02620||ERNIE BALL 2620 PWR SLINKY 7STR ELEC STR|
|P02831||ERNIE BALL 2831 PWR SLINKY BASS STR|
|P02720||ERNIE BALL 2720 COBALT PWR SLINKY ELEC GTR STR|
|P02566||ERNIE BALL 2566 ALUM BRZ MED LT ACOUSTIC GTR STRINGS|
|P02023||ERNIE BALL P02023 PARADIGM SUPER SLINKY ELEC GTR STR|
|P02568||ERNIE BALL 2568 ALUM BRZ LT ACOUSTIC GTR STRINGS|
|P02015||ERNIE BALL P02015 PARADIGM SKINNY TOP HVY BOTTOM ELEC GTR STR|
|P02921||ERNIE BALL 2921 M STEEL REG ELEC GTR STR|
|P02728||ERNIE BALL 2728 COBALT REG SLINKY 7STR ELEC STR|
|P02020||ERNIE BALL P02020 PARADIGM POWER SLINKY ELEC GTR STR|
|P02821||ERNIE BALL 2821 5STR PWR SLINKY BASS STR|
|P02022||ERNIE BALL P02022 PARADIGM HYBRID SLINKY ELEC GTR STR|
|P02915||ERNIE BALL 2915 M STEEL SKINNY TOP HVY BOT ELEC GTR STR|
|P02814||ERNIE BALL P02814 SUPER SLINKY FLATWOUND BASS STR|
|P02813||ERNIE BALL P02813 HYBRID SLINKY FLATWOUND BASS STR|
|P02732||ERNIE BALL 2732 COBALT REG SLINKY ELEC BASS STR|
|P02812||ERNIE BALL P02812 REG SLINKY FLATWOUND BASS STR|
|P02078||ERNIE BALL P02078 PARADIGM LT PHOS BRZ ACOUS GTR STR|
|P02923||ERNIE BALL 2923 M STEEL SUPER ELEC GTR STR|
|P02076||ERNIE BALL P02076 PARADIGM MED LT PHOS BRZ ACOUS GTR STR|
|P02920||ERNIE BALL 2920 M STEEL PWR ELEC GTR STR|
|P02734||ERNIE BALL 2734 COBALT SUPER SLINKY ELEC BASS STR|
|P02326||Concert/Soprano Nylon Ball-End Ukulele Strings - Black|
|P02329||Concert/Soprano Nylon Ball-End Ukulele Strings - Clear|
|P02226||Burly Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings|
|P02227||Ultra Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings|
|P02212||Primo Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings|
|P02213||Mega Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings|
|P02214||Mammoth Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings|
|P02406||Ernesto Palla Black & Silver Nylon Classical Guitar Strings|
|P02409||Ernesto Palla Black & Gold Ball-End Nylon Classical Guitar Strings|
Included in each Qualifying Product is a unique code printed on the packaging. Visit ernieball.com/greatgeargiveaway and follow the on-screen prompts to enter your code for a chance to win a prize.
Free Mail-in Alternate Method: To enter the Sweepstakes and receive a unique code so that you may play the game without making a purchase, hand print your name, valid email address and valid mailing address, day and evening phone numbers, and birth date on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it with proper postage to "The Ernie Ball Great Gear Giveaway, c/o Ernie Ball Inc., P.O. Box 4117, San Luis Obispo, CA 93403. All envelopes must be postmarked by October 31, 2019 and received by November 7, 2019. You may only make one (1) request per envelope. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
By mailing in your request, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will email you one (1) unique code for each eligible request that is timely received. Visit the promotional website and follow instructions above in Section (a) to enter the unique code.
Limit: Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes twenty (20) time during the Promotion Period by any combination of entry methods. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's plays and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawing Functionality:
Sweepstakes: Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion, will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received on or around November 7, 2019. Alternate potential winners will be selected at random at the same time as the potential winners and may be contacted (in order of selection) if the potential winner fails to comply with any of the requirements set forth herein in a timely manner or if a potential winner cannot be contacted.
6. Winner Requirements: Receiving a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Sweepstakes winners will be notified by email or telephone on or after November 7, 2019. The potential Sweepstakes winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited), which must be received by Administrator within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential Sweepstakes winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. In the event that such potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) attempts to award the applicable prize to an alternate winner after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Two 2) Ernie Ball Music Man Electric Guitars. Winners choice from current models, up to $4,000 value each (ARV $8,000), One (1) Ernie Ball Music Man Bass Guitar. Winners choice from current models, up to $3,000 value. (ARV $3,000), Twenty-four (24) Sets of Ernie Ball Paradigm Guitar strings (ARV $720), Twelve (12) sets of Ernie Ball Bass strings (ARV: $420), Three (3) Ernie Ball volume pedals (ARV: $300), Two (2) Ernie Ball Expression Overdrive pedals (ARV: $300), Two (2) Ernie Ball Expression Delay pedals (ARV: $240), Two (2) Ernie Ball Expression Tap Tempo pedals (ARV: $240), Two (2) Ernie Ball Expression Tremolo pedals (ARV: $400), Thirty (30) Ernie Ball XLR cables (ARV: $900), Six (6) Ernie Ball patch cable 3 packs (ARV: $101.00), Six (6) Ernie Ball 25' cables (Braided) (ARV: $221.94), Six (6) Ernie Ball 18' cables (ARV: $199.94), One (1) Ernie Ball Toolkit (ARV: $29.99), Three (3) Ernie Ball FlexTune ARV: $90), One (1) Ernie Ball PowerPeg Pro (ARV: $29.00), Three (3) Ernie Ball Guitar Straps (Poly Lock Black) (ARV: $120), Three (3) Packs of Everlast Guitar Picks (ARV: $17.97), Three (3) Packs of Prodigy Guitar Picks (ARV: $29.97), Two (2) Ernie Ball Capos (ARV: $30), Three (3) Ernie Ball Polish (ARV: $18), Three (3) Ernie Ball Ultra-Plush CLoth (ARV: $9.99), Two (2) Ernie Ball Gaffers Tape (ARV: $50), One (1) Dynacord DC-CMS 1600-3-MIG Mixing Board (ARV: $2,699), One (1) Universal Audio Apollo X8P Audio Interface (ARV: $3,299.00), One (1) UAD Custom 10 Plug In Bundle (ARV: $1,299), Two (2) Orange Brent Hinds Terror 15W Tube Guitar Heads (ARV: $1,448), Two (2) Orange PPC212 Vertical 2x12 Guitar Cabinets (ARV: $1,558), One (1) Korg Prologue 16-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer (ARV: $1,499.99), One (1) Ampeg Portaflex PF50T Bass Amplifier (ARV: $899.99), One (1) Ampeg Portaflex PF-115HE Bass Cabinet (ARV: $399.99), One (1) Martin Road Series 000-13E Acoustic Guitar (ARV: $1,149), One (1) Martin Road Series GPC-11E Acoustic Guitar (ARV: $999.00), One (1) Toon Track Superior Drummer 3.0 (ARV: $399.99), One (1) Toon Track Complete Superior SDX Library Bundle (ARV: $2,626.00), Two (2) EV ELX200-12P-US Powered Speakers (ARV: $1,198.00), Two (2) EV ELX-200-15P-US Powered Speakers (ARV: $1,398.00), Two (2) EV ELX2---18P-US Powered Subwoofers (ARV: $1,598.00), Two (2) Padded cover for ELX200-12P (ARV: $118.00), Two (2) Padded cover for ELX200-15P (ARV: $118.00), Two (2) Padded cover for ELX200-18P (ARV: $138), Two (2) Adjustable Speaker Pole for ELX Subwoofers (ARV: $178.00), One (1) EV ND68 supercardioid Kick Drum Mic (ARV: $199.00), Three (3) EV ND66 cardioid condenser Instrument Mic (ARV: $597.00), Two (2) EV ND46 supercardioid dynamic instrument mic (ARV: $318.00), Four (4) EV ND44 supercardioid dynamic drum mics (ARV: $516.00), Four (4) EV ND86 supercardioid dynamic vocal mics (ARV: $636.00), One (1) LP Hi Hat Tambourine LP193 (ARV: $52.99), One (1) LP Jam Block LP1207 (ARV: $34.99), One (1) LP Trash Snare LP1601 (ARV: $95.99), One (1) DW Snare stand DWCP9300 (ARV: $179.99), One (1) LP Steve Gadd Cowbell LP229SG (ARV: $59.99), One (1) LP Super Mount LP236T (ARV: $42.99), One (1) SKB Bass drum case 1SKB-D1822 (ARV: $264.99), One (1) SKB Floor tom case 1SKB-D1416F (ARV: $144.99), One (1) SKB 9x12 tom case 1SKB-D0912 (ARV: $109.99), One (1) SKB 8x10 tom case 1SKB-D0810 (ARV: $94.99), One (1) SKB Snare drum case 1SKB-D5514 (ARV: $109.99), One (1) SKB Cymbal vault 1SKB-CV22W (ARV: $174.99), One (1) SKB Keyboard case 3i-4217-7B-L (ARV: $320.99), One (1) Pedal Train Novo 24 with Soft Case (ARV: $169.99), One (1) Pedal Train Metro 24 with Soft Case (ARV: $99.99), One (1) Pedal Train Classic Jr with Soft Case (ARV: $119.99), Sixty (60) Pairs of Vic Firth Drum sticks (Winners choice) (ARV $500), One (1) Zildjian Cymbal Pack (ARV: $1,454.75), One (1) Blue Microphones Bottle Rocket Stage (ARV: $999.99), One (1) Blue Microphones MixFi Headphones (ARV: $299.99), One (1) Blue Microphones Compass Mic Arm (ARV: $99.99), Two (2) DNA Guitar Gear Hydra 3 Headed Instrument Stand (ARV: $299.98), Four (4) DNA Guitar Gear Starfish Stage Stand (ARV: $199.96), Four (4) DNA Guitar Gear Starfish + Stage Stand (ARV: $279.96), Four (4) DNA Guitar Gear Gigstand Electric Compact Stand (ARV: $99.96), Four (4) DNA Guitar Gear Gigstand Acoustic Compact Stand (ARV: $103.96), One (1) JHS Crayon (ARV: $199.00), One (1) JHS Morning Glory (ARV: $199.00), One (1) JHS Lucky Cat (ARV: $199.00), One (1) Guitar Center Gift Card (ARV: $1,000), One (1) DW Design Series 5 piece acrylic shell pack DDAC2215CL (ARV: $1,599.99), One (1) DW DWCP9300 Snare Stand (ARV: $179.99), Two (2) DW DWCP9700 Boom Cymbal Stand (ARV: $359.98), One (1) DW DWCP9710 Straight Cymbal Stand (ARV: $139.99), Two (2) DW DWSM991 Tom Mount (ARV: $79.98), One (1) DWCP9500D Hi Hat Stand (ARV: $349.99), One (1) DW DWCP9000 Kick Pedal (ARV: $339.99), One (1) DW DWCP9100M Drum Throne (ARV: $229.99), Two (2) Remo Batter, EMPEROR®, Clear, 10" Diameter (ARV: $61.20), Two (2) Remo Batter, EMPEROR®, Clear, 12" Diameter (ARV: $65.40), Two (2) Remo Batter, EMPEROR®, Clear, 16" Diameter (ARV: $80.60), Two (2) Remo Batter, POWERSTROKE® 77, Coated, 14" Diameter, Open Channel, Clear Dot (ARV $83.80), Two (2) Remo Bass, POWERSTROKE® 3, Clear, 22" Diameter, 2-1/2" Impact Patch (ARV: $178.00), One (1) Remo Sub Muff'L, Bass, 22" Diameter (ARV: $44.80), One (1) Remo Batter, AMBASSADOR®, Clear, 10" Diameter (ARV: $30.60, One (1) Remo Batter, AMBASSADOR®, Clear, 12" Diameter (ARV: $32.70), One (1) Remo Batter, AMBASSADOR®, Clear, 16" Diameter (ARV: $40.30), One (1) Remo Snare, AMBASSADOR®, Hazy, 14" Diameter (ARV: $32.70), One (1) TC Electronic Ditto (ARV: 99.99), One (1) TC Electronic Hyper Gravity Mini Compressor (ARV: 128.99), One (1) TC Electronic Shaker Vibrato (ARV: $129), One (1) TC Electronic MojoMojo Overdrive (ARV: $71.99), One (1) TC Electronic Dark Matter Distortion (ARV: $48.92), One (1) TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2 (ARV: $149.99), One (1) TC Electronic Flashback 2 (ARV: $169.99), One (1) TC Electronic Vortex Flanger (ARV: $128.99), Three (3) TC Electronic Aeon Sustainer (ARV: $209.97), One (1) TC Electronic Helix Phaser (ARV: $129.99), One (1) TC Electronic 3rd Dimension Chorus (ARV: $59.99), One (1) TC Electronic Polytune Mini 3 (ARV: $89.99). TOTAL ARV OF GRAND PRIZE: $54,117.94. Grand Prize cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value.
The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the Grand Prize in the Promotion shall be solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the Grand Prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the Grand Prize are the Grand Prize Winner's responsibility. Grand Prize Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the Grand Prize.
FOUR (4) FIRST PRIZES: One (1) Sterling By Music Man Majesty Guitar (ARV $800), One (1) Sterling By Music Man Ray34 Bass Guitar (ARV: $800), a Year supply of Ernie Ball guitar strings (ARV $420), a Year supply of Ernie Ball bass strings (ARV $360), One (1) Ernie Ball volume pedal (ARV $99), One (1) Ernie Ball Expression Overdrive pedal (ARV $149), One (1) Ernie Ball Expression Delay pedal (ARV $149), One (1) Ernie Ball Expression Tap Tempo pedal (ARV $34), One (1) Ernie Ball Expression Tremelo pedal (ARV $200), One (1) Ernie Ball FlexTune (ARV: $29.99), Two (2) Ernie Ball 25' cable (ARV $39.99), Two (2) Ernie Ball Guitar Straps (ARV: $19.99), One (1) Pack of Everlast Guitar Picks (ARV: $5.99, and One (1) Pack of Prodigy Guitar Picks (ARV: $9.99). ARV of each First Prize: $3,116.95. Total ARV of First Prizes: $12,467.80.
Odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value (subject to applicable legal or regulatory limitations) if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $66,585.74.
9. Release: By participating, all entrant(s) agree, and by acceptance of or receipt of any prize winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Ernie Ball, Inc., Administrator together with each of their parent companies, and each such owners, directors, employees, officers, licensees, licensors and agents, and respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, or administration of the Promotion, (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and damage to property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize in the Promotion, or their participation in the Promotion, or their participation in any Promotion or prize related activity, except where prohibited by law. You further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California ("Section 1542") and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. Each potential winner acknowledges that Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or the Promotion. Apart from manufacturer warranties (which may not be available in all geographies), all warranties are hereby disclaimed, and each potential winner will accept any prize "AS IS." No support services are provided with any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winners consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name and country of residence for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. This Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to applicable federal, state, local, and national laws. This Promotion is subject to these Official Rules. By participating, entrants agree: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding; and (ii) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: In addition to and cumulative of the matters released in Section 9 hereinabove, the Sponsor and Administrator and Released parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (other than as a direct result of the Sponsor's negligence). If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Central District (San Luis Obispo) or the appropriate California State Court located in San Luis Obispo County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
15. Promotion Results: For a winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "The Ernie Ball Great Gear Giveaway", Winner's List, c/o Ernie Ball, Inc., 4117 Earthwood Lane, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, to be received no later than March 31, 2020.
© 2020 Ernie Ball, Inc. All Rights Reserved.